OLA Spring Intramural Track
Please fill out the Registration form to register for Spring Track. Registration deadline is April 14th. The first 50 Registrants will be accepted.
Questions can be directed to Mrs. Pennie Fraczek at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spring track is an intramural sport offered to any academically eligible student-athlete in grades 5-8. There will be a cap instituted on the total number of students if needed.
- Registration is $60.00 per student-athlete paid via FACTS Tuition Management ONLY.
- All practices will take place at OLA school.
- Practices will be held weekly on Tuesdays from 3-4pm
- Spring Track for the 2023 season will run for 6 weeks and begin April 25th and end May 30th.
- Any student-athlete that is not prepared for practice (running shoes/running attire) will be asked to help the Coaches that day vs. participate in the practice.
- Student-athletes are expected to attend all practices unless otherwise pre-approved by the Coaches.
- Siblings or friends who are not involved in track are not allowed to attend practices