OLA Spring Intramural Track
3/29 is the last day to register for Spring Track
Late sign-ups will NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Questions can be directed to Candice Cantelli Meklis at firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Spring track is an intramural sport offered to any academically eligible student athlete in grades 4-8. There will be a cap instituted on the total number of students if the numbers exceed 60 students.
2) Registration is $40.00 per student athlete paid via FACTS Tuition Management only
3) All practices and meets will take place at OLA school.
4) Practices will be held weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays from 3-4pm with Meets scheduled on Mondays
5) Spring Track for the 2019 season will begin on 4/1/19 and run through 5/22/19 (end date subject to change)
6) There will be an end of the season pizza part held in the OLA cafeteria (date TBD)
1) Any student athlete that is not prepared for practice (track shirt/ running shoes/running attire) will be asked to help the Coaches that day vs. participate in the practice or the Meet that day.
2) Student athletes are expected to attend all practices and Meets unless otherwise pre-approved by the Coaches.
2) Younger siblings or friends who are not involved in track are not allowed to attend practices
1) Meets will be held on Mondays - All family and friends are welcome to come!
2) First Meet will be held on Monday 4/8/19 (rest of the schedule to follow).